REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
'Changing your mind'
We provide the option of a full refund, within 7 days starting after delivery.
- This excludes items with any element of personalization, e.g. rings designed by clients, sized or engraved etc.
- We are prevented, for health reasons from accepting Earrings and Body Jewellery that is worn through pierced skin for return or refund.
- Items that have been damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
- Items showing signs of wear, altered, or resized cannot be accepted for return.
- We are not responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
- We cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of late delivery or cancellation of your order.
Please notify us immediately by email if you want to return or exchange an item. We will action all refunds as soon as possible, usually immediately on receipt of the returned goods, in the condition sold and with ALL the original documentation provided. This will be within 30 days of agreeing to give the refund.
Refunds will only be made by the original method of payment.
Returns will only be accepted if they are in person to our office or by special delivery, please remember to keep proof of postage and send the original receipt.
We do not anticipate this occurring but if goods turn out to be faulty or different from those ordered we will provide a refund within 30 days of agreeing to give the refund. Please notify us immediately by email or phone. We can only accept returns that are sent with the original documentation and delivered in person or sent by special delivery.